Designed specifically for wet winter cycling and cyclocross athletes, the Fasterkatt is the ultimate solution for water resistance, moisture regulation, and comfort in a performance cycling shoe.
· Waterproof, breathable membrane for moisture control and protection
· Above-ankle height for splash protection
· Durable #8 YKK water-resistant zipper (new for 2015)
· Waffle foam insole with heat-reflective aluminum, wool felt, and arch support
· Simple cinch-lock closure system
· Two-bolt compatible, Hypergrip outsole with slip-resistant microglass filaments to enhance surface traction while walking or running on slippery surfaces (2-bolt MTB version only)
In order to mount your pedal cleats to your shoes (cleats are included with new pedals and sold separately), the cleats and shoes must have matching bolt patterns.
There are four cleat configurations found on cycling shoes (diagram): SPD-R, Look/SPD-SL, SPD and Speedplay. Road shoes feature one, two or even three of these. Off-road shoes usually use the SPD pattern. If you're unsure which cleats your shoes require, please ask us. We're here to help!